Friday, January 2, 2009

Real TV is back!

I am so happy to have normal tv back. That is the one thing over the holidays I don't enjoy. Looking forward to all my shows coming on this Sunday. Here is what I was so excited about today!

General Hospital was back on and it wasn't a repeat! ABC was showing so many repeats over the holidays. So I could watch All My Children, One Live to Live and GH. I did take a nap though during OLTL! I woke up this morning at 4 to take the dogs out and then couldn't go back to sleep. So I was tired to say the least!
I made pork chops for dinner last nite. I didn't have a roast so it was fried chops. Ron was happy. Today I made chicken pot pie, Brian's favorite. I also made peanut butter cookies, which I love! RC is in NYC for the day. Him and Brittany went up to see the tree before it is gone. I'm sure they are freezing by now!
I did get one page scrapped last nite. It was from Epcot in June. England to be exact. Here is a picture of it.
That is it for tonight. Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. My daughter and I go to the scrapbook store on 7th street in Frederick. In fact we have done a couple of all day crops there. I think that is the store you are talking about. There is a Safeway in the shopping center.
    Have a good day.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura! Thank you for the blog comments! That is so exciting about your son joining the Marines. Will he be going to Parris Island for Boot Camp? My husband is a Staff Sergeant and we are stationed at Camp Lejeune for the time being. Please feel free to email me anytime with any questions or just to chat. :) My email is saellis079@yahoo.com! Have a great day, and I'm glad you got your TV back in order! :)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete