Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year New Blog

I decided that I would start a new blog on the New Year. I don't have the time to keep changing graphics and such, so it won't be all fancy. Just me, like the title. I have missed blogging, but realized that the break was good for me.
Here is a picture of Christmas before the chaos started.

This next one is of Poppy. She decided she had to lay in the middle of the table in the sun!

I have started a challenge over at the Creating Keepsakes message boards to do 365 pictures for the year. I will take my first later on and post it tomorrow.
Have a great New Year!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura! Yay! Glad to see you starting a new blog. Keep it simple, like you say, and don't feel pressured to post so it'll be fun for you. I'm happy that we've stayed in touch anyway! Happy 2009! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, happy new year! I use blogger for my blogs and like how simple you can keep it. I can add a background pretty easy but don't have to worry about lots of little graphics etc.
    Hope you enjoy blogging more now.

    ReplyDelete