Monday, January 5, 2009

Day Four and Five

Well I have managed to get my first layout done for the 365 project challenge. And I have been taking pictures for it too. Here is the layout for the first week


And here is the pictures for Sunday and Monday.


I took the picture of clipping coupons, something I do faithfully on Sunday mornings while having coffee!


This one is for my first day back to school. My little lunch bag! Longaberger of course!
It was good to be back at work. I love my job.
We are supposed to get ice from tomorrow afternoon thru Wednesday afternoon. I'm guessing there will be a delay for Wednesday. I wish we would get snow instead.
Looking forward to the Bachelor tonight. Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura! I'll change your blog addy on my reads list. :) It's nice you love your job so much. I'll probably watch The Bachelor, too. I have a feeling they're going to bring back Deanna as a surprise now that her engagement is off. :)

    ReplyDelete