Saturday, February 21, 2009

I really didn't fly away!

I can't believe I haven't posted since the beginning of January! I just think sometimes life just takes over. I have been busy with scrapbooking, work, and all the new tv that came back after the holidays!
Longaberger is picking up again. I love selling it and buying it. I have made so many good friends from this business. My 3 best friends. We have been going out to dinner alot and then to the movies on top of it! I love it as Ron is not a movie fan and they are! We went to see New in Town last week and laughed our butts off! It was hilarious.
Here is a picture of us for my 51st birthday celebration! We ate at Chili's and had margaritas.


That has been the month in a nutshell!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, friends sure are fun & time just flies. I have a great quiet friend plus my 3 lunch girlfriends so it's a very good equilibrium & it's nice to see each of them. I hope you are having a great week, hugs

    ReplyDelete